Crumbled paneer tops Paneer Pizza. Cheese and spice lovers will appreciate this vegetarian pizza. The pizza usually has a pre-made or homemade dough, pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, crumbled paneer, sliced onions and bell peppers, minced garlic, oregano, red chili flakes, and olive oil.
The pizza crust is coated with olive oil, covered with pizza sauce, grated cheese, crumbled paneer, sliced veggies, garlic, oregano, and red chili flakes. The pizza is baked in a hot oven until the dough is golden brown and the cheese is bubbling.
Paneer Pizza is a wonderful and easy-to-make family supper, pizza night with friends, or party appetizer. It’s a unique pizza for cheese and food enthusiasts.
- 1 pizza crust (pre-made or homemade)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup crumbled paneer (Indian cottage cheese)
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Roll out the pizza dough onto a greased pizza pan.
- Brush the pizza crust with olive oil.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the crust, leaving a little space around the edges.
- Sprinkle the grated mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce.
- Add crumbled paneer on top of the cheese.
- Spread the sliced onions and bell peppers over the paneer.
- Sprinkle minced garlic, oregano, and red chili flakes over the vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your homemade Panner Pizza!