- 1 pound pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional toppings: sliced mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, olives, pepperoni, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface until it’s the desired thickness and shape.
- Place the dough on a greased pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the dough, leaving a small border around the edges.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the pizza sauce, followed by the grated Parmesan cheese.
- If desired, add any additional toppings on top of the cheese.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the pizza and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the pizza for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your delicious homemade cheese pizza!