Introduction: Are you craving pizza but don’t have access to a traditional oven? Fear not! Frying pan pizza is a delicious and easy alternative that you can make right in your own kitchen.
Recipe Frying pan pizza
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Your choice of toppings (pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Roll out the pizza dough to fit the size of the frying pan.
- Add the olive oil to the pan and place the dough in the pan.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the dough and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Add your desired toppings.
- Cover the frying pan with a lid and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy.
- Carefully remove the pizza from the frying pan with a spatula and transfer it to a cutting board.
- Slice the pizza and serve immediately.
Conclusion: Frying pan pizza is a fun and easy way to enjoy homemade pizza without the need for a traditional oven. Experiment with different toppings and seasonings to make it your own. Give this recipe a try and enjoy a delicious pizza night at home!