This Italian chicken pizza dish makes a great dinner for family or friends. The dish uses homemade or store-bought pizza dough, tomato sauce, cooked and shredded chicken breast, mushrooms, red onions, bell peppers, and black olives. The pizza is then topped with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Slice and enjoy the pizza after 12-15 minutes in the oven. The savory chicken, vegetables, and cheeses produce a delicious pizza that will please everyone.
- Pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup of sliced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup of sliced black olives
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (218°C).
- Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface until it is about 12 inches (30 cm) in diameter. Place the dough on a pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the pizza dough, leaving about 1/2 inch (1.27 cm) of space around the edges.
- Sprinkle the shredded chicken breast over the sauce.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, red onions, bell peppers, and black olives on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese and grated Parmesan cheese over the pizza toppings.
- Drizzle olive oil over the pizza.
- Season the pizza with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place the pizza in the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your delicious Italian chicken pizza!